Legendary Rocktoberfest Returns To Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, a national casual dining restaurant known for its distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers, is celebrating fall with its annual Rocktoberfest brew and featured menu for a limited time at its 34 restaurants across the country.
From Sept. 22 through Oct. 25, 2015 guests can enjoy Rock Bottom’s award-winning Rocktoberfest, an Oktoberfest-style beer with a rich, toasted malt character and a subtle hop finish. In addition, Rock Bottom will introduce its Spiced Apple Mule, a new signature cocktail featuring spiced rum and ginger beer with apple and limes, which is served in a traditional mule mug as part of the promotion.
Rock Bottom’s limited-time menu of Oktoberfest-inspired recipes will include:
Baby Brats – Two mini bratwursts, beer-simmered and grilled, wrapped in soft pretzel buns on caramelized onions and topped with smoky jalapeno mustard. Garnished with braised sweet and sour red cabbage.
Rocktoberfest Combo – A classic combination of Rock Bottom’s chorizo and cotija pretzel bites and German beer bratwurst skewers served off the grill with spicy spinach dip, Santa Fe fries and smoky jalapeno mustard.
Rock Bottom Sausage Platter – Cajun andouille sausage, German beer bratwurst and Polish kielbasa skewered and char-grilled, served over sauerkraut cheddar mashed potatoes infused with onions and bacon. Accompanied by braised sweet and sour red cabbage, smoky jalapeno mustard and signature pub sauce.
The German – Trio of German beer bratwursts skewered and grilled that is served over sauerkraut cheddar mashed potatoes infused with onions and bacon. Accompanied by braised sweet and sour red cabbage, smoky jalapeno mustard and signature pub sauce.
Chocolate Fudge Stout Mason Jar – Chocolate Stout Cake layered with chocolate stout fudge and rich mascarpone, topped with fresh whipped cream and Belgian chocolate pieces.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, a national casual dining restaurant known for its distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers, announced today the launch of its new summer menu, featuring lighter options as the weather heats up. Beginning today through June 14, 2015 participating Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery locations nationwide will offer a vast selection of low calorie dishes including brand new build your own salads allowing guests to customize their creations.
Guests who stop by their local Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery to kick off their summertime fun can experience these light and flavor packed new menu items, including:
- Tomatillo Shrimp on Sweet Potato Cakes – Garlic sauteed shrimp smothered in a zesty tomatillo sauce over crispy-griddled sweet potato cakes with sauteed garlic spinach, served with black bean and corn salsa with Santa Fe spices.
- Ale Portobello & Smoked Chicken Saute – Ale soaked Portobello mushrooms grilled, sliced then sauteed with smoked chicken, topped with chile de arbol and a signature beer mushroom sauce. Served over white cheddar mashed potatoes with grilled broccoli and garnished with green onions and Santa Fe seasoning.
- Smoked Chicken Poblano – Roasted poblano pepper stuffed with smoked chicken, cheese and orzo pasta, topped with Parmesan & Romano cheeses and baked to perfection. Served in a pool of spicy smoked tomato sauce with seasonal vegetables and garnished with Santa Fe spices.
Rock Bottom also has expanded its salad menu, which now features build your own salads, where guests select from a choice of greens, three veggies and toppings, cheese, a crunch and dressing.
Additional deliciously fresh new salad options include:
- Mexican Honey Chicken Salad – Spring mix, roasted Santa Fe chicken, grilled pineapple and red peppers, cucumber, candied Mexican mango, toasted almonds and cotija cheese, tossed in roasted jalapeño ranch dressing and finished with a honey mango drizzle and crispy tortilla chips.
- Smoked Tomato & Kale Caesar Salad – Romaine and Tuscan kale tossed in Latin asiago Caesar dressing and topped with black beans, roasted corn, cold-smoked tomatoes, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses and crispy tortilla chips.
- Grilled Steak & Portobello Salad – Mixed greens tossed in spicy chimichurri dressing with grilled sirloin steak and Portobello mushrooms, topped with tri-colored tomatoes, pico de gallo, cotija cheese and crispy potato shreds.
Starting on March 18, guests can enjoy a limited time selection of Rock Bottom’s “Street Foods” that includes:
- Latin Salsa Stack – Freshly diced avocado, black beans, roasted corn, minced chipotle pepper, red bell peppers and cilantro garnished with house-made Pico de Gallo and fresh lime surrounded by seasoned blue corn and flour tortilla chips.
- Chorizo and Cotija Pretzel Bites – Baked pretzels stuffed with spicy sausage and crumbled cotija cheese that is served with a jalapeno smoky mustard sauce and garnished with green onions and cotija cheese.
- Crispy Guacamole Tostadas – two crispy corn tortillas spread with guacamole and topped with Mexican curtido slaw, salsa roja, fresh cilantro, crumbled cotija cheese and a fresh lime wedge.
- Grilled Quesadillas – two crispy flour tortillas filled with black beans, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses and roasted corn, garnished with crumbled cotija cheese and freshly chopped cilantro and served with charred habanero tomato salsa for dipping.
- Crispy Spiced Salmon Bites with Pineapple Salsa – Beer battered salmon bites, tossed in Rock Bottom’s own Santa Fe spice, sprinkled with green onions, and served with pineapple salsa for dipping.
- Steak BLT Sliders – Two chimichurri marinated Certified Angus Beef® sirloin steak sliders that have been grilled to perfection and shaved thin. Served on two garlic butter grilled torta buns with Santa Fe spiced bacon, fresh tomatoes, iceberg lettuce and chipotle mayonnaise with julienne radish garnish.
- Jack Stuffed Burger Sliders – Two pepper jack cheese stuffed mini burgers served on garlic butter grilled torta buns and topped with house-made guacamole, Pico de Gallo, and garnished with fresh cilantro and julienne radish.
- Beef Barbacoa Sliders – Two beer infused slowly braised beef barbacoa sliders, served on garlic butter grilled torta buns, topped with house-made sweet pickled onions, fresh cilantro and chipotle mayonnaise garnished with julienne radish.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – Crispy beer battered onion rings served with house-made roasted jalapeno ranch and ketchup.
- Black Bean and Corn Flautas – Black beans, roasted corn, onions and garlic, blended and rolled in two crispy flour tortillas served with guacamole and charred habanero tomato salsa for dipping.
- Mini Street Tacos – with avocado, shredded cabbage, salsa roja, Mexican crema, tomatilla salsa and crumbled farmer’s cheese.
The single serving Mason jar desserts are available for $6.95 each and will join existing options, including Rock Bottom’s signature homemade carrot cake. Mouth-watering selections include:
- Raspberry and Chocolate Mousse – Brownie bits and raspberry coulis topped with house-made chocolate mousse, raspberry sauce, fresh whipped cream, chocolate shavings and fresh mint.
- Key Lime Pie – Toasted graham cracker crumbs, key lime custard and vanilla wafers topped with more graham cracker crumbs, fresh whipped cream, lime and fresh mint.
- Bourbon Pecan Pie – Salted caramel sauce and rich buttery Kentucky bourbon pecan pie pieces topped with vanilla ice cream, more caramel sauce and fresh mint.
- Salted Caramel and Toffee – Toasted graham cracker crumbs and salted caramel sauce, topped with two layers of creamy cheesecake custard, graham cracker crumbs and Heath bar toffee bits and finished with vanilla wafers, whipped cream and more toffee bits.
For groups looking for something sized to share, Rock Bottom is also introducing the Brownie Passion, a feast for eyes and palate. This delectable dessert is made with decadent, extra thick house made fudge and white chocolate brownies and is served with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, raspberry puree and fresh raspberries in a cloud of whipped cream topped with a chocolate wafer.
Rock Bottom Introduces Signature Burger OptionsRock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant, a polished casual dining establishment with a distinctive selection of micro brewed and specialty beers, today announced the introduction of a variety of new signature burgers.
From spicy to savory, the #RBurgerLove menu will offer an array of mouthwatering options to please any palate. Guests are encouraged to take a selfie with their favorite burger and tweet it with the hashtag #RBurgerLove.
Rock Bottom's signature #RBurgerLove menu features 100 percent Certified Angus Beef and many bold new flavors such as those of the Ale Yeah Burger, which is basted with the restaurant's award-winning house ale and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun with sautéed poblano peppers, lettuce, tomato, and a decadent jalapeno cream cheese spread.
Additional menu items include:
- Smokin' Jalapeno Burger - Cooked to perfection, then spiced up with fresh jalapenos, jalapeno butter, Pepper Jack cheese, and chipotle mayo, and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun with lettuce.
- Bison Prairie Burger – A perfectly seasoned bison patty smash-griddled to guests' liking, topped with sautéed poblano peppers and mushrooms, Pepper Jack cheese, pico de gallo, and chipotle mayo served on a buttery toasted brioche bun.
- Chili Cheddar Burger – House made beef brisket chili piled on a perfectly grilled burger topped with two full helpings of sharp Cheddar cheese and crispy fried onion strings and served on a grilled onion bun.
- Smashed & Stacked - The great American burger: Two patties griddle fried and then stacked with Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery's signature pub sauce, shaved pickles, and Cheddar cheese, and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun.
- BBQ Brisket Stuffed Burger - Tender BBQ beef brisket shredded and stuffed into a premium beef patty, topped with quality smoked Gouda cheese, lettuce, and tomato, and served on a buttery grilled onion bun.
Guests have just a few more days to enjoy the limited-time Rocktoberfest menu at Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant, a casual dining chain featuring handcrafted brews and made-from-scratch food. This year, Rock Bottom is tapping guests’ favorite fall beer, Rocktoberfest, once again and pairing it with an exciting menu — available through Oct. 19, 2014 — featuring fall flavors from America, Latin America and Germany.
Rock Bottom’s menu includes Rocktoberfest, an award-winning Oktoberfest-style beer with a rich, toasted malt character and a subtle hop finish. Additional menu items include:
- Rocktoberfest Combo – A classic combination of our Jalapeño Pretzel Stix and American beer-simmered sausages served off the grill with our spicy Jalapeño Spinach Cheese Dip and housemade beer mustard. Garnished with sliced dill pickles.
- Rockin’ Beer Cheese Soup – A creamy soup prepared from cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, Rock Bottom Red Ale and sautéed vegetables.
- The German – A trio of German knackwurst, bratwurst and Hungarian sausages skewered and grilled. Served over sauerkraut white cheddar mashed potatoes with onions and hickory smoked bacon. Accompanied by braised sweet & sour cabbage and our own beer mustard sauce… a German-style treat!
- The American – American-style sausages simmered in Rocktoberfest then grilled. Served with our housemade habanero ketchup and whole grain beer mustard for dipping. Accompanied by French fries and apple coleslaw.
- The Latin – In the Rock Bottom tradition, we ale-poach two chorizo sausages then grill to a spicy perfection. Served with cilantro and fresh, lime-spiked red ale rice and black beans topped with crumbled farmer’s cheese. Accompanied by a side of tomatillo dipping sauce.
MACARONI and CHEESE
- The German – A seasonal favorite! German knackwurst, bratwurst & Hungarian sausages sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
- The American – Our beer-poached American sausages sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
- The Latin – Our specialty chorizo sausages simmered in Rocktoberfest, sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery New Items:
- Summer Honey Ale: A light, golden-colored ale with a hint of honey, price varies by location
- Honey Chili Chicken Wings: Crispy chicken wings in sweet-and-spicy lime chile glaze, served with mango salsa, $9.95
- Bison Prairie Burger: Seasoned smash griddled bison burger topped with sauteed poblano peppers, mushrooms, pepper Jack cheese, pico de gallo and chipotle mayonnaise, $13.50
- Mexican Smoked Chicken Salad: Smoked chicken with spinach, romaine, toasted almonds, avocado, dried cranberries, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and cornbread croutons, tossed in honey-mustard dressing, $12.95
- Mango Chicken: Smoked chicken breast with lime-chile glaze, topped with mango salsa and served with red ale cilantro rice and black beans, topped with crumbled farmer’s cheese, $13.95