The Brewer/Chef limited-time menu includes Beer Cheese Soup – a Rock Bottom favorite – as well as:
- Certified Angus Beef Tips – Certified Angus Beef top sirloin tips, grilled and simmered in ale demi-glace made in-house with portobello and button mushrooms, and served over white cheddar mashed potatoes with a crispy and green onion garnish.
- RB Ale Chicken – Marinated chicken breast, pan seared and oven roasted with portobello mushrooms and ale demi-glace made in-house, served over white cheddar mashed potatoes.
- Cuban Cristo – Shaved pit ham, chopped pork shoulder, sliced dill pickles and swiss cheese surrounded by sourdough bread with a thin smear of honey mustard and mayonnaise, dipped into beer batter and deep fried. Dusted with powdered sugar, served with french fries and accompanied by sweet and spicy jalapeno berry jelly.
- Fish and Chips – Beer-battered cod served golden brown with french fries, apple coleslaw and housemade cajun remoulade.
- Salted Caramel and Toffee Mason Jar – Toasted graham cracker crumbs and salted caramel sauce in a mason jar, topped with two layers of creamy cheesecake custard, graham cracker crumbs, heath bar toffee bits. Topped with vanilla wafers, whipped cream and more toffee bits.