Bennigan’s New Items:
- Hogan’s Egg Rolls: Chicken, sweet corn, black beans and herbs in fried egg roll wrappers, served with pineapple sweet pepper cream sauce, $8 recommended price
- Classic Meatloaf Sandwich: Vidalia onion meat loaf on a toasted roll with marinara and provolone cheese, served with fries and a pickle, $12 recommended price
- Homestyle Meatloaf (pictured): Vidalia onion meat loaf sliced thickly, grilled and served with maple glazed baby carrots, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and Burgundy demiglace, $14 recommended price
- Diablo Shrimp Pasta: Garlic shrimp with spicy sauce tossed in linguine and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, served with garlic toast, $14 recommended price
- Housemade Bread Pudding with Praline Sauce: Bread pudding in hot praline sauce topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and powdered sugar, $6 recommended price
Availability: Through Jan. 9, 2016
Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’
On Monday, June 20, 2016 Bennigan’s is rolling out a limited-time summer menu featuring an array of chef driven food and innovative cocktails fit for a Legendary 40th Anniversary celebration.
The new “Summer Shenanigans” menu includes several hearty entrees that will remind long time fans why dining at Bennigan’s is a step above the rest, thanks to the large portions, quality ingredients, affordable pricing and the brand’s refusal to cut corners – from the kitchen to the Irish hospitality, amazing service and family friendly environment.
Get ready to fall in love at first bite with the Ultimate Hook-Up, featuring Bennigan’s “Best in Class,” savory Oh, Baby Back Ribs – a half rack of slow-smoked ‘fall-off-the-bone’ ribs brushed with zesty BBQ sauce and finished on the grill. Build a delectable combo from the following options:
Ribs & BBQ Grilled Chicken – This Outrageously Saucy combo includes a Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast, basted with zesty BBQ sauce, topped with melted shredded Colby cheese and sliced green onions. Served with a side of BBQ sauce, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
Ribs & Signature Chicken Tenders – This Legendary Love Story pairs the ribs with three Signature Chicken Tenders, served with a side of BBQ sauce, smoky honey Dijon, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
Ribs & Cajun Grilled Shrimp – The Summer Surf and Turf features a Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Cajun seasoning, served with a side of BBQ sauce, Remoulade sauce, Homestyle French fries and creamy coleslaw.
The savory summer selections continue with three bold new flavors for Bennigan’s Premium Buffalo Wings – Sweet Honey BBQ, Garlic Parmesan and Brown Sugar Sticky Sauce.
Guests can also enjoy a summertime selection of thirst-quenching, handcrafted drinks, shaken tableside, featuring Deep Eddy flavored vodkas, Jameson Irish Whiskey and Blue Moon Belgian White. There’s no better way to escape the summer heat.
Bennigan’s Green Tea – Jameson Irish Whiskey, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, ‘finest call’ lemon sour and Sprite. Pairs perfectly with the Ribs & BBQ Grilled Chicken.
Ruby Ginger Fizz – Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, fresh strawberries and rosemary. A great complement to the Ribs & Signature Chicken Tenders.
Cucumber Citrus Mash – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, fresh mint, cucumber and lime juice. Refreshingly delightful with the Ribs & Cajun Grilled Shrimp.
Bennigan’s limited summer menu items are only available through July 31, 22016.
Bennigan's New Items:
- Flip’s Super Loaded Nachos (pictured): Tortilla chips topped with grilled flat iron steak, beef and bean dip, chili con queso, melted Colby cheese, pico de gallo, cilantro, jalapeño peppers, lettuce, guacamole and lime sour cream
- Smoky Chile Burger: Half pound burger with melted pepper Jack cheese, mushrooms, and roasted jalapeno and serrano peppers
- Gar-Lucky Arugula Burger: Half pound burger topped with garlic basil mayonnaise, arugula, tomato, pepper Jack cheese, applewood smoked bacon, fried onions and Sriracha sauce
- Death by Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream, almonds, miniature marshmallows, chocolate fudge sauce and Twix Cookie Bars on a crumbled Oreo cookie crust, all covered in a chocolate shell
On June 8, Bennigan’s is launching its “Here’s to our Heroes” campaign, in which a donation will be made for every Budweiser and Murphy-Goode Red Wine sold in any of the chain’s U.S. restaurants. For the third consecutive year, the campaign will benefit the Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes, a leading not for profit organization dedicated to rebuilding the lives of severely wounded veterans of the global War on Terror.
The “Here’s to our Heroes” campaign is being introduced along with Bennigan’s four new limited time only summer menu items:
- Pulled Pork Pub Bites – Fire Braised pork tossed in BBQ sauce, topped with a refreshing avocado slaw and crispy fried onions. Served on toasted brioche buns with pickle chips.
- Korean BBQ Burger – Korean BBQ Fire Braised pork, Pepper Jack cheese, made from scratch Sriracha mayonnaise, pickled vegetables, sliced jalapeños and cilantro all piled high on top of a half pound beef burger. Served with a side of Homestyle French fries seasoned with sea salt.
- Knife & Fork Carnitas Sandwich – Fire Braised pork topped with roasted red bell peppers, Irish whiskey caramelized onions and Pico de Gallo. Smothered with melted Pepper Jack cheese, then topped with avocado slices and a drizzle of housemade chipotle ranch. Served on a garlic butter toasted Philly roll with a side of Homestyle French fries.
- Loaded Cobb Salad – Fresh mixed greens loaded with Applewood smoked bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, Colby cheese, avocado, tomatoes, eggs and cucumbers. Topped with grilled garlic marinated chicken and your choice of salad dressing.
Bennigan’s is also introducing two refreshing summertime recipes featuring 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey:
- Big Ginger – 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey and ginger ale, with a fresh lemon and lime wedge.
- Irish Iced Tea – 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, DeKuyper Peachtree, fresh sour and fresh brewed iced tea.
Bennigan's New Items:
- Loaded Cobb Salad: Salad greens, applewood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, Colby cheese, avocado, tomato, egg and cucumber, topped with grilled garlic marinated chicken and choice of dressing
- Knife & Fork Carnitas Sandwich: Seared and braised pork topped with roasted red bell peppers, Irish whiskey caramelized onions, pico de gallo, pepper Jack cheese, avocado slices and chipotle ranch dressing, served on garlic butter toasted Philly roll with a side of fries
- Pulled Pork Pub Bites: Seared and braised pork tossed in barbecue sauce, topped with avocado slaw and fried onions, served on toasted brioche buns with pickle chips
- Korean BBQ Burger (pictured): Korean barbecue seared and braised pork, pepper Jack cheese, Sriracha mayonnaise, pickled vegetables, sliced jalapeños and cilantro, atop a half pound beef burger, served with fries seasoned with sea salt
Availability: Through Aug. 23, 2015